● Magnetic induction (F), measuring the thickness of non-magnetic materials (e.g. Paint, plastic, porcelain enamel, copper, zinc, aluminum, chrome etc.) on magnetic materials (e.g. iron, nickel etc.). Zero point calibration and two-point calibration to correct the system error of the probe
● Features two working modes: DIRECT and BATCH & two measuring ways: CONTINUE and SINGLE
● Statistics include the mean, maximum, minimum, test numbers and standard deviation.
● Memory of 500 data
● Deletion of current data, calibrated data, limit data and all data stored.
● Integrated with printer to print the statists values if needed
● Low battery indication and error alarm
● Buzz during operation for indication
● Backlight for the screen
● Auto or manual shutdown